This historical Gothic mansion is in silent park on the suburb Kotsuoldsa, near Severn's valley and near Bristol. To services of guests refined cuisine, club of rest and spacious traditional performances.
Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel occupies the memorial building of architecture of the 2nd category near the intersection 14 Highways M5. The hotel has one of the best tree nurseries of Great Britain of 12 hectares with 300 rare protected trees.
Club of rest is equipped with the covered pool, a hydromassage bathroom, a gym and a sauna. To services of guests also steam room and beauty shop.
Moreton's Restaurant of Tortworth Court hotel is in charming premises of the former library with oak wall panels and a magnificent fireplace. At restaurant give a svezheprigotovlenny breakfast, a dinner and refined wines. From restaurant the tremendous view of a garden opens.
- Hotel type:
- business, for elderly people
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- no beach
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Services & Amenities:
- paid internet , conference-room, car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, car renting, restaurant a la carte
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, safe box, hair dryer, daily cleaning, bath, general air-conditioner, TV-set, phone
- Swimming pool:
- indoor pool
- sauna, turkish bath (hammam), solarium, massage
- Alt name:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel, Court Hotel Tortworth, Tortworth Court, Tortworth Court Hotel, Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel Wotton-under-Edge