the Hotel-the Palace: surrounded by a flowery garden, was the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, reflects the cultural tradition of Rajasthan. Built in 1835 as a hunting Lodge, began in 1925, the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, and in 1957 the first Palace hotel in India. Luxurious rooms, view of the gardens and fountains, the Royal style of life.
In the hotel: SPA-centre c Ayurvedic centre and yoga classes, a gym, a covered, heated swimming pool, badminton and squash, Billiards, cricket, mini-Golf, Polo on elephants! (on request), table tennis.
Rooms: 90 rooms, including renovated suites, formerly the chambers in the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Superior: with air-conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, a beautiful view on the terrace of the Palace.
the Luxury: colorfully painted, huge bed under a canopy, a closet, a spacious bathrooms. Historical Suite: marble floors, artistic works in the style of the Раджастани, the Butler.
Royal Suitesome of these were personal chambers of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Great architecture and the decor of the Royal style.
Grand Royal Suite: Suryavanshi Suite and the Prince's Suite were private chambers of the Royal family. Carefully restored interior, huge Windows overlooking the gardens. Stop here celebrities and heads of state.
- Hotel type:
- business, for youth, for elderly people, family with children
- Building type:
- villas, small buildings
- Beach type:
- no beach
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB), room only (RO)
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, free internet , medical adviser, car parking, dry-cleaner's, secretary service, barbershop, restaurant a la carte, payphone, fax-machine, business-centre, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, electric kettle, safe box, hair dryer, daily cleaning, bath, general air-conditioner, TV-set, 24 hours service, media player, phone
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool, with preheating, indoor pool
- For children:
- baby sitters
- sauna, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath
- mini-golf, squash, billiards, tennis, ping-pong, aerobics, badminton
- Alt name:
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur, Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur, Rambagh Palace Jaipur, Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur, Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur, Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel, Taj Rambagh Palace
Reviews and Comments