Eco-friendly resort Six Senses Laamu is among the clear turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. Its wooden bungalows with docking station for iPod, a 37-inch flat-screen TV and entertainment system from Bose.
Beautifully designed villas are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom with a rain shower, where guests can shower under the stars. Guests can soak up the sun on the Maldivian own couches and lounge chairs set in villas.
Hotel Six Senses Laamu is located on the island of Olhuveli, a 15-minute boat ride from the airport Kadhuhoo. From here you can reach the Male International Airport in 40 minutes.
The spa at the hotel Six Senses stylish treatment rooms offers Ayurvedic treatments and relaxing massages. The resort also has a modern gym, studios for yoga and diving center.
LEAF restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine made from fresh, organic produce. In the wine cellar Altitude can enjoy fine wines and cheeses.
The hotel also features an international restaurant Longitude, pizzeria Es'sense, tearoom and Ice bar with drinks Chai and Chill.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- business, beach, for youth, family with children
- Building type:
- cottages, villas
- Beach type:
- sandy, pier, pontoon
- Board basis:
- full board and lodging (FB), half board (HB), bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, free internet , medical adviser, dry-cleaner's, stores, video saloon, library, restaurant a la carte, fax-machine
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, safe box, hair dryer, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, 24 hours service, media player, phone
- Water Activities:
- diving, serfing , boat / catamaran
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool
- sauna, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath, jacuzzi
- gym, ping-pong, tennis, bike for rent
- Alt name:
- Six Senses Laamu