The luxurious five-star hotel Riu Caribe is located on the Caribbean coast, in the hotel zone of the prestigious Mexican resort of Cancun. A short walk from the entertainment hub of the city, known for its restaurants, nightclubs and shops.
In the surrounding area are unique beaches Playa Tortuga and Playa Langosta, La Isla shopping center and the ruins of buildings lost civilization Maya El Rey.
Hotel Riu Caribe - an ideal choice for a relaxing beach holiday. It has everything that guests were able to enjoy an unforgettable holiday in the bright Mexican sun and have a good time.
For outdoor enthusiasts to provide special conditions. Here you can rent a bike, surfboard and paddle boats, play table tennis, volleyball, golf, diving, exercise, swim in the pool with fresh water and bring to tone muscles in the gym. After an enjoyable and exhausting exercise, guests can relax in the sauna or invigorating soak in the Jacuzzi.= Holiday at the Riu Caribe continues around the clock. At night, you can have fun and dance in a disco, watch colorful shows and live music.= At the hotel has a system of "all inclusive". Each morning, guests can enjoy a delicious continental breakfast, lunch or dinner you can in any of the 5 local restaurants offering fine cuisine in the world.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- business, beach, for youth, family with children
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- Board basis:
- all inclusive (AI)
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- conference-room, car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, stores, restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, individual air-conditioner, bath, hair dryer, safe box
- Water Activities:
- diving, boat / catamaran
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool
- For children:
- sauna, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath, jacuzzi
- aerobics, gym, volleyball, golf, tennis
- Alt name:
- Riu Caribe Cancun, Gran Caribe Real Resort, Riu Caribe Resort Cancun, Riu Caribe Cancun Mexico, Riu Caribe Hotel, Riu Caribe
Reviews and Comments