Four-stars hotel Four Pillars is located in an environment of 12 hectares of a picturesque park zone, in only 6,5 km from Oxford. From it the view of the Thames River opens. To services of guests magnificent numbers, pool, Spa salon and gym.
Some numbers go back to the 12th eyelid. In all numbers modern registration and ancient elements, among which oak beams and decorative windows are combined. From many numbers the view of the river or a garden opens. Besides, in some numbers there is a patio, a balcony or a bed with a canopy.
At River Room restaurant overlooking the Thames will offer you a combination of dishes of classical and modern kitchen. The bar has balochny ceilings. Here it is possible to order light meals. In warm weather guests can take pleasure in a meal in internal court yard.
In entertaining club Jeromes of guests are expected by the fitness center and a Spa salon, including the open tennis courts, the covered pool and a sauna. Such cosmetic procedures, as massage, procedures on face care and a wax epilation are offered.
Four Pillars Hotel is in the territory of 12 hectares, on the suburb of Oxford. In 10 minutes of a driving you will find Bodleian library, Ashmol's Museum and colleges of the Oxford university.
- Hotel type:
- business, for elderly people
- Building type:
- small buildings
- Beach type:
- no beach
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, car parking, dry-cleaner's, paid internet , restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, business-centre
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, safe box, hair dryer, daily cleaning, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, phone
- Swimming pool:
- indoor pool
- sauna, turkish bath (hammam), jacuzzi
- gym, tennis
- Alt name:
- Four Pillars Thames Hotel Oxford, Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel Sandford-On-Thames, Oxford Thames 4 Pillars, Thames Four Pillars Oxford, Thames Four Pillars Hotel Oxford