Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC, located, in the heart of Washington, DC, within walking distance of The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and the architectural trade-administrative complex L'Enfant Plaza. Additional points of interest include National Mall and the White House.
Each room offers views of the river or city. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa. Each luxurious hotel Mandarin Oriental has a flat-screen cable TV and DVD-player. The spacious rooms have a separate dressing room and a large marble bathroom.
the hotel Mandarin Oriental Washington DC has a 15-meter indoor swimming pool and a modern gym. To a large mustache meadows business center.
in upscale restaurants and Sou'Wester CityZen at Washington DC Oriental Mandarin serves international and American cuisine. The bar Express Lounge offers a full range of services and a "live" entertainment.
- Hotel type:
- business, for youth, for elderly people, family with children
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- no beach
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, stores, video saloon, barbershop, paid internet , restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, business-centre, animal keeping, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, safe box, hair dryer, bath, TV-set, 24 hours service, media player, phone
- live music
- Swimming pool:
- indoor pool
- For children:
- baby sitters
- sauna, turkish bath (hammam), mask, massage, cosmetologist, jacuzzi
- Alt name:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel, Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental, Washington Dc Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc