This 5-star hotel is surrounded by mountains and the Dead Sea, and offers unique spa facilities including a huge outdoor swimming pool and indoor sulfur pools.
Throughout the day, for Entertainment activities, all elegant and spacious rooms with balconies overlooking the Dead Sea and the large bathrooms with bathtubs and showers.
Other facilities include a medical center, 4 colorful themed restaurants serving gourmet cuisine, excellent conference facilities and spa center, offering exciting desert excursions.
The hotel is located on the western shore of the Dead Sea, close to Masada (Herod's mountain fortress) and caves Qumran (where they found the Dead Sea Scrolls). A trip to the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve is 25 minutes.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- business, beach, for youth, for elderly people, family with children
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- conference-room, car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, stores, service for disabled, paid internet , restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, business-centre
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, safe box, hair dryer, daily cleaning, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, phone
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool, indoor pool
- For children:
- swimming pools, mini-clubs, baby sitters
- sauna, turkish bath (hammam), solarium, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath, jacuzzi
- chess / checkers / backgammon, tennis
- Alt name:
- Le Meridien Dead Sea Hotel , Meridien Dead Sea, Le Meridien Ein Bokek, Ein Bokek Le Meridien, Le Meridien Dead Sea, Le Meridien David Dead Sea Hotel