the Hotel "Daima Resort" is located in the town of Kiris area of Kemer on the shore of the sea has its own 350-meter beach, the distance to the Antalya is 40 km to the Antalya airport - 56 km. A modern and comfortable hotel occupies territory with the area of 60000 square meters, is working on a system Ultra all inclusive.
a number of open, closed, relax, play and children's pools and a water Park with 7 slides.
the Main restaurant, with wide assortment of dishes of international and Turkish cuisine, snack restaurant, 7 Turkish a La carte-restaurants. each of which represents a certain Turkish the region, many of open and closed bars with alcoholic and soft drinks.
the Hotel "Daima Resort" has 304 comfortable and cosy rooms at 656 seats. 5 types of rooms will satisfy the taste of any client. In each room there is a bamboo flooring and granite, balcony or terrace, bathroom with bathtub and hair-dryer, telephone, mini-bar, satellite TV, safety Deposit box, individual air conditioning.
- second line
- Hotel type:
- beach, for youth, for elderly people, family with children
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- sandy, fine pebble
- Board basis:
- ultra all inclusive (UAI), all inclusive (AI), baby menu
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- conference-room, free internet , medical adviser, dry-cleaner's, stores, barbershop, paid internet , restaurant a la carte
- Room facilities:
- safe box, hair dryer, bath, individual air-conditioner, general air-conditioner, 24 hours service, game console, media player, phone
- Water Activities:
- diving, water aerobics, aqua-park, water slides
- animation, live music, dance-floor
- Swimming pool:
- children's pool, outdoor pool, indoor pool
- For children:
- mini-clubs, baby menu, playground, baby sitters, rental of wheelchairs, waterslides, swimming pools
- sauna, turkish bath (hammam), massage, jacuzzi
- mini-golf, karting, billiards, tennis, ping-pong, golf, darts, trampoline, volleyball, bowling, aerobics
- Alt name:
- Daima Hotel Kemer, Daima Resort