This resort area of 7,000 acres located on the Caribbean coast. Here is a full-size copy of a Mediterranean village and amphitheater of the 16th century. Casa De Campo is different comfortable accommodation and impeccable service. The resort provides direct access to a private beach.
Hotel rooms at Casa de Campo feature multifunctional furniture of mahogany and have a balcony or terrace. Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi and 42-inch flat-screen TV. All rooms have a large wardrobe and a separate dressing area with a dressing table in black marble.
Guests at Casa
provide their own maps for 4 passengers to travel around the grounds. Here you will find many activities, including the highly regarded golf course Teeth of the Dog, water sports and horse riding. Spa and nightly shows are also offered.
Restaurant Beach Club by Le Cirque serves seafood and meat dishes from the grill. The restaurant La Casita at the Marina you can taste the delicious Spanish cuisine.
resort Casa de Campo is located 4 km from the city of La Romana and 2 km from the baseball stadium in Puerto La Romana.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- beach, for youth, for elderly people, family with children
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- sandy, reef
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, free internet , medical adviser, car parking, stores, barbershop, service for disabled, restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, business-centre, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, electric kettle, safe box, hair dryer, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, 24 hours service, phone
- Water Activities:
- serfing , holiday cruiser, boat / catamaran, fishing
- Swimming pool:
- children's pool, outdoor pool
- For children:
- mini-clubs, playground, baby sitters, swimming pools
- sauna, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath
- billiards, gym, golf, tennis, riding
- Alt name:
- Casa De Campo, Casa De Campo Dominican Republic, Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana, Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic
Reviews and Comments