Set in a sail-shaped 300 metres building, Burj Al Arab offers luxurious suites with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Dubai coastline. It features a full-service spa and 6 restaurants.
Decorated in warm colours and rich fabrics, each suite has panoramic views of the Arabic Gulf. Each one has a spacious dining area which can seat 4-6 people.
The Oyster Shell, which has an expansive glass wall looking into the aquarium, serves seafood specialties. Light snacks, whiskey tastings and a selection of cigars are available at Juna Lounge.
The property has access to its own beach which is fitted with parasols and comfortable sun loungers. It also offers unlimited access to the watersports activities at Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Guests can make use of the 24-hour butler service which caters to their various needs. Burj Al Arab provides a private shopping assistant to all its guests.
Burj Al Arab is a 5-minute walk away from Wild Wadi Park. It is a 15-minute walk away from Souk Madinat.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- business, beach, for youth
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- Board basis:
- all inclusive (AI), half board (HB), bed & Breakfast (BB)
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, free internet , car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, stores, barbershop, library, service for disabled, restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, business-centre, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, safe box, hair dryer, daily cleaning, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, 24 hours service, media player, phone
- Water Activities:
- diving, serfing , aqua-park
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool, indoor pool
- For children:
- baby sitters, playground
- sauna, mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath, jacuzzi
- Alt name:
- Burj Al Arab Hotel, Burj Al Arab Dubai, 6 Star Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab