This tropical resort is located on the white beach Maxwell. It offers a variety of water sports, massage and restaurants. The hotel has 3 swimming pools, swim-up bar and a spa.
bright and colorful rooms at the Bougainvillea Beach balcony or terrace. They also feature a flat-screen cable TV, fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and Wi-Fi.
Lanterns Restaurant serves contemporary Caribbean cuisine. Regularly hosts live entertainment. The Family Water's Edge Restaurant serves delicious Italian cuisine. This restaurant has a cocktail lounge. Both restaurants are run by excellent Barbadian Chef John Hazzard.
Bougainvillea guests can relax in the pools. One of the pools has a bar. The resort also has a large game room, a fitness center and boutique.
Bougainvillea Beach Resort is located 2.5 km from a natural reserve Graem Hall. Bridgetown airport and shops are a 15 minute drive away. Prior to the St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins a lively nightlife can be reached in 5 minutes.
- first line
- Hotel type:
- beach, for youth
- Building type:
- large buildings
- Beach type:
- Board basis:
- bed & Breakfast (BB), diet menu
- Beach services:
- chaise lounge, awnings
- Services & Amenities:
- currency exchange, conference-room, medical adviser, car parking, stores, barbershop, post office, restaurant a la carte, fax-machine, car renting
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, electric kettle, safe box, hair dryer, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, phone
- Water Activities:
- diving, serfing , holiday cruiser, boat / catamaran
- animation, live music
- Swimming pool:
- children's pool, outdoor pool
- For children:
- animation, game machines, mini-clubs, baby sitters, swimming pools
- mask, massage, cosmetologist
- basketball, gym, tennis, ping-pong, golf, volleyball, aerobics
- Alt name:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church, Bougainvillea Barbados, Hotel Bougainvillea Beach, Bougainvillea Resort, Bougainvillea Beach Hotel, Beach Bougainvillea Resort, Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados, Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados