Occupying a converted warehouse, Adelphi is a 5-star boutique hotel offering a restaurant, fitness centre and Turkish Sauna in the heart of Melbourne. It boasts award-winning architecture and unique minimalistic design.
One of the highlights of Adelphi Hotel is the rooftop heated lap pool, which partially overhangs Flinders Lane. Guests can see the people passing by on the street below through the glass pool floor.
Each room or suite is equipped with a 42-inch LCD TV, free internet and BOSE iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries is standard in all accommodation.
The Ezard Restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Adelphi Hotel’s breakfast café is located on the 2nd floor.
The hotel is a short walk from Flinders Street Train Station, Federation Square and all the attractions of Melbourne's CBD.
- Hotel type:
- business, for youth
- Building type:
- small buildings
- Board basis:
- room only (RO)
- Services & Amenities:
- paid internet , car parking, dry-cleaner's, elevators, restaurant a la carte
- Room facilities:
- mini-bar, internet, electric kettle, safe box, daily cleaning, bath, individual air-conditioner, TV-set, 24 hours service, phone
- Swimming pool:
- outdoor pool, with preheating
- For children:
- baby sitters
- mask, massage, cosmetologist, mud-bath, jacuzzi
- Alt name:
- Adelphi Hotel Melbourne, Adelphi Hotel
Reviews and Comments